Sunday, 28 July 2013

Senator Construction Completed

I've now found time to cut the nose block from laminated 1/4" balsa sheet and finish off the propeller assembly.  I used some brass tubing that could accommodate the 18 SWG wire used for the propeller shaft and epoxied this into the nose block.  Some brass washers between the 12.5" propeller and the nose hopefully will reduce the friction.




I acquired various coloured tissue from my local model shop and I think I will cover this in garish orange rather than something more subtle.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete