Back in October I started constructing a West Wings Merlin glider, however, I got distracted and never got around to finally completing this kit. I refrained from any fancy paint job as I wanted to keep as light and clean looking as possible, sometimes less is more.
Over the Christmas holidays I managed to find a spare couple of hours to make a new tail (since the last one warped during the final doping) and to finally glue in the wing and tail-plane dowels.
I am rather pleased with the final result. I just need to balance and trim the glider and give it a go once Spring arrives and the winter storms are behind us.